Monday, December 29, 2008

Say a Little Prayer for me

Well not for me but Little Man is having his MRI tomorrow. Because he doesn't understand what lay still means they have to sedate him. I act like it is no big thing, because he has been under sedation before, but I am so scared.

Scared that something will happen, or that they will find a lesion on his brain, or something worse. I am a woman of action, I like to know what the problem is so I can fix it. But what if I can't fix it? He seems to be having mini seizures where his whole body shakes, but he never does it in front of the doctor. And the only way for them to tell is with this MRI.

I am at a loss.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good luck. Big Boy had his sedated hearing evaluation a few weeks ago and I was a nervous wreck. I hope it goes by real fast and you guys will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be ok. I promise. I hope that the MRI gives them some answers as to how to help him.

    ReplyDelete