Thursday, January 1, 2009

Where do we go from here?

Well we had the MRI on Tuesday. And they found.... Nothing. His brain is totally ok. I am relieved and frustrated at the same time. Relieved because if there had been a problem, I don't know if we could have afforded to fix it. But frustrated because we are back at square one. He seems to be getting better each day though. So it is a good thing.

This morning we were at Bob Evans, my husband, Little Man, and I (Nana Banana was at Oma's) and there was a little boy who was in a wheel chair, and he had a lot of problems. I wanted to cry. I felt bad for thinking "at least we don't have it that bad." And then I felt guilty for thinking that because that little boy is a blessing. I know the last thing I would want anyone thinking about Little Man is that.

So now we go back to just having PT and I don't know where we go from here.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I know it's bitter sweet. When I was in foster care, we had a little girl, Sabrina, who had siezures. They found nothing wrong, and her doctor stated that many kids have them during young brain development, but that they "grow" out of them. She did. She is doing well now. Has his doctor discussed this?

    I really hope you get some anwsers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how frustrated you must be. I hope you get the answers you are looking for soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all get some answers soon. :(

    ReplyDelete