Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A perfect World

We did our taxes last night. We are getting a hefty refund. I have decided I am going to live in a fantasy world for a while. Where none of our money has to go to bills or moving. Here are a couple of things I would like to buy:

An iPod Touch Big Man left mine in the car after his accident and it wasn't there when we got the car back. Jerks.


This
dutch oven. It would match my green kitchen. I didn't get my dutch oven for Christmas so this would be nice.

I have always wanted to make creme brulee. While I know I don't need a special kit. It would be nice to have a cool looking kit.

We seriously have almost $1000.00 worth of wine. I can never remember to put it in the fridge. This would solve that problem.

I just want a 12 inch skillet.

I would also like a cast iron skillet.

I like this bed set

That's about it I think. I am sure there is other stuff out there. But that is what I would REALLY like.

2 comments:

  1. Um... You forgot to include traveling to NC for my wedding! I am so mad at you right now!!!

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am saved my Christmas money for that don't worry. I'll be there. Nothing would keep me out of that purple tafetta dress. :)

    ReplyDelete