Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talk me down off the ledge

I am having baby fever BADLY. I have been watching the Baby shows on TLC and I see all the cute squishy babies and I want one. I know mine aren't old, but I miss the cute little bundles of cute babyness.

I know we won't have one for another 4 years, but I want one. I am trying to talk my friend into having one so I can live through her. But I look at my two and will enjoy them now. Sigh I guess little Samuel Scott (the middle name is up in the air) or Brigid Grace will just have to wait a few more years.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, Dean can't knock you up right now. It's my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Brigid! I get baby fever all the time but if I ever got knocked up again, it would be the ultimate Immaculate Conception...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am alway suffering from some form of Baby Fever. Just stopping by to commiserate.

    ReplyDelete