cour⋅te⋅sy (from dictionary.com)
/ˈkɜrtəsi or, for 5, ˈkɜrtsi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kur-tuh-see or, for 5, kurt-see] Show IPA noun, plural -sies, adjective
1. excellence of manners or social conduct; polite behavior.
2. a courteous, respectful, or considerate act or expression.
3. indulgence, consent, or acquiescence: a “colonel” by courtesy rather than by right.
4. favor, help, or generosity: The costumes for the play were by courtesy of the local department store.
5. a curtsy.
6. done or performed as a matter of courtesy or protocol: a courtesy call on the mayor.
7. offered or provided free by courtesy of the management: While waiting to board the airplane, we were provided with courtesy coffee.
I wish my neighbors would learn to read this. Our apartments are 868 square feet. It is barely big enough for our family of four. They have a family of five plus at least one or two other people. They always have four or five guests over. Tonight they had 9, yes 9 cars taking up all the parking spots in front of our apartments. The reason we know it is them is because at various times we have seen people going from those cars to the house.
It was icy (because they didn't shovel or salt or sidewalks) windy and FREEZING. We had to park down the block and walk with our little ones on icy sidewalks.
I hate them. 24 days until we are done with them.
Dump and Go Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
1 day ago