Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want my cake and eat it too....

We got our tax money today! Who-ho!! Yeah baby. I have paid all the bills we are (were) behind on so we are caught up on absolutely everything. I feel like a weight has been lifted. But now it is time for me to spend money on the "fun stuff" from our budget and I. Just. Can't. Do. It. We budgeted $150.00 to buy Banana a kitchen. I found an awesome one at Target.com (it's this one ). No where has it in the stores, it seems to be good the reviews are good, it is $50.00 less than what we budgeted. What is the problem? I just have trouble buying this sight unseen. I am such a terrible online shopper. I have no trouble filling my shopping cart, but when it comes time to check out I hesitate.

Argh we are going to Target tonight for a few things maybe we can look around and see what is there.

(PS shout and big thanks to my wonderful friend from LA who put my mind at ease about the paint).

2 comments:

  1. Did you decide on a kitchen? We bought the Kidkraft one for Celia when she turned 2 and love it, but that one looks really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to hold off on it for now. We are going to to put it away in our "Christmas Fund."

    ReplyDelete