Thursday, March 19, 2009

No computer

Well it looks like my lap top is on the way to being fried again. I don't know how much longer it will be around. I found a couple for under 800 that look nice. But the trouble is coming up with the 800.

I wish I had known this repair was only going to last like a month. Then I would have saved more of our tax return. The good thing is our apartment complex has a computer room with a desktop that I can use.

Even if my computer survives, I will be away from the dates of 3/26-3/30. They have to cut the cable at the end of the billing cycle and can't rehook it up until 3/30. Stinks.

Well it looks like my computer is going to the shop in about 5 minutes.

Signing off.

*******UPDATE************ Turns out this time it was a faulty power cord. So it's only a 70.00 fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment