Friday, March 20, 2009

Taking a break.

Yesterday evening when I thought my computer was out of commission I was in a panic. It is my life line to the outside world. But maybe I need to focus a little less on the outside and focus on the inside for a while.

I think this move is coming at a good time. I am going to take a break for the next two weeks. I think I will be back on April 2. We will be moved in (and hopefully settled) into our new place. I just have become too dependent on my computer and online things.

The internet has not been keeping me from the things I need to do. I just don't really know how to explain it. I want to offer my friends advice, but I am always afraid when in relating my story (to try and show commiseration) they are going to think that I am trying to one up them or hijack the thread. Which is not the case at all.

1 comment:

  1. I for one am very sad not to see you around. I understand what you mean though. I see enough of the outside world at work all day so I look forward to my computer time at night. When I was home before my hysterectomy and while I was recovering, I felt like I was on it way too much but then I realized, it's what makes me happy:)

    Enjoy your break and yo will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete