Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I need to get the word out

I like to go to Barnes and Nobel and look at books. I am terrible about just picking up a random book because the cover or spin art intrigues me. If the dust jacket makes it sound interesting I will buy it. Or if a friend recommends it I will buy the who series. That is how I discovered this book. I saw the cover and thought it looked interesting. My Enemy's Cradle is about the German Lebensborn, a birthing center for Aryan children. It is an AMAZING and unlike what two of the reviewers thought I had no trouble relating to the characters in the book. I cried for Cyrla and some of the other girls. I don't want to give too much away. But as a mother of two and a baby who didn't make it I find this to be a powerful book and I want to read more about this topic.

(Ok I know this entry sucked and I am not selling this book at all well but READ it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment