Monday, July 13, 2009

My Quiet Morning

I woke up about 600 am this morning and could not get back to sleep. So I came into my living room and am watching "I Survived". It is my current television guilty pleasure.

Banana was never happy to just sit in her bed and play. If she knew mommy was up she needed to be with mommy. Little Man is much different. He is much more independent. He woke up about 45 minutes ago and has been happily playing with his Magna-Doodle type thing. Just happily baby talking to himself and drinking his bottle. He is such a good Little Man. Now he is mooing. Everything moos. Cars moo, dogs moo, cows moo, mommy moos.

I had been debating when there was one less person in bed, moving Little Man to my bed so the three of us could be together. But he has a certain independence about him. He likes to cuddle with mommy, but he also likes to tank around on the ground.

But I think it is important for him to not get used to sleeping with mommy. Once Big Man comes back, which it looks like he will, I don't want to have 2 babies and a mommy and a daddy in a full size bed. Banana can pretty much take up the whole bed by herself.

Things with Big Man are actually going really well. He came over Saturday about 1030ish, we watched a movie, then he went home. He came over Sunday morning we had breakfast as a family. He went to his Podcast, then he came back and we cuddled on the couch and watched a My Bloody Valentine 3-D.

It is almost like we are dating again. He is trying so hard. I just really want this to work.

Sorry this is kind of a stream of conscious post this morning. I took a sleep med last night and feel kind of jittery this morning. I am not tired or groggy. I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment