Monday, July 13, 2009

To Do This Week

My niece is coming to visit for a week starting Friday. I have a lot of things I need to get done. I am going to have to call Big Man to come over just about every night this week because there is certain stuff I can't do with the kids in my hair. * is stuff that will need to be done multiple times.

Kitchen
Keep sink empty of dishes*
Keep counters clutter free*
Sweep*
Mop
Clean out Fridge
Empty Dishwasher

Bathrooms
Scrub both tubs
Clean Toilets
Sweep floors
Clean sinks
Clean Mirrors

Bedrooms
Pick up floor
Get all dirty clothes into baskets
Pack up stuffed animals
Pick up toys in kids room
Change my sheets
Organize my linen closet
Organize my closet (I got those wonder hangers and so far they are really neat)
Get rid of broken TV

Living Room
Declutter
Dust (including blinds)
Windows
Pick up toys*
Vacuum*

Laundry
Kids clothes
My clothes
Linens

Other
Pack Little Man's clothes (he is going to my in-law's place while I have my niece)
Pack him some toys

Oh yeah and renew my driver's license that expired in 2007

2 comments:

  1. WHAT? Your DL expired in 2007? You know they are going to make you take the road test again, right? Hehehe. Down here, the road test happens to be on a street where I lived.

    ReplyDelete