Thursday, September 17, 2009

One of those days

Forgive me this is going to be an all over the board post.

Have you ever had one of those days where you wonder if anyone would miss you if you just disappeared? Like you fell of the face of the earth? I am having one of those days. Like I feel the world would just keep turning without me. I wouldn't even be a blip on the radar. And that kind of hurts.

I know all kids are different. But today the difference in personality really shined through in my kids. While I was cleaning the kitchen Banana was underfoot the entire time wanting to help mommy.

But Little Man was happy to play in the bedroom all by himself. He was just happily playing with his trains and cars.

It is just funny the dichotomy of the two.

1 comment:

  1. I would miss you. It would be a blip on the radar. Actually, when talking to the man who is marrying Matt and I last night, I kept talking about you! And I can't wait for tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete