Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The First Step

is admitting you have a problem.

Yesterday it occurred to me. I am an addict. I have an addiction. It could be worse but it was kind of eye opening.

I am addicted to caffeine. We were out of my K-Cups so I could have no coffee, we had no sodas or tea. Well by 100 I had a terrible headache. I passed it off as being tired from the lack of sleep. We Big Man got home we went to the store and I picked up a bottle of store brand cola and a bottle of Cheerwine (hallelujah praise jebus we have Cheerwine here). Not 10 minutes after I drank my first glass my headache was gone.

So that was my body going through caffeine deprivation. And I can only get my K Cups off the interweb. Curse my coffee snobbery.

On other notes: Thank you upstairs neighbors clearly you got my memo and stopped clogging about 930.

Banana who is a picky eater loves salami. She is on pieces 8 and 9 right now. Thank goodness it is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment