Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are You There God? It's me Rosalie

I have been a believer most of my life. A questioner, but always a believer.

Recently though, I have had the strong desire to find God. I don't want organized religion. Those scare me. Actually they don't, I just have a problem with most of them. I wish I could find a church, I really do. I have no trouble repenting most of my sins, most of the sins I have committed I am sorry for. However my biggest sin, I do not regret, and would do again if presented the same outcomes.

I went to the bookstore today to try and find a book that might help me answer some of my questions. But I don't even know where to start. I want God in my life, I think it might fill a void. I don't think God can fix all my problems, but it may help fill a void that is there.

I don't expect any quick fixes, but something.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to believe that just by seeking Him, He will meet you where you need. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete